The ESP8266 NodeMCU development board - a true plug-and-play solution for inexpensive projects using WiFi. The module arrives pre-flashed with NodeMCU firmware so they're ready to go - just install your USB driver (below). ESP-12 Lua Nodemcu WIFI Dev Board Internet Of Things board contains a full ESP8266 WiFi module with all the GPIO broken out, a full USB-serial interface, and a power supply all on the one breadboard-friendly package. The NodeMCU is an open-source project and you can find all the design files and so on from their github page.
Specifications for this item
- 11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- CP2102 Serial / USB Chip
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- 4MB Flash Memory
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
- Dimensions – 49 x 24.5 x 13mm
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: